Snack healthy with C2 Sugar free Green Tea Posted on May 23, 2010
Eating healthy is such a challenge in this day and age because of the multitude of choices everywhere, a lot of which are fattening, sugary and empty-calorie foods. And bad eating habits can lead to health problems such as high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity and even diet-related cancers. Conversely, healthy eating habits is a discipline that should always be practiced in order to achieve overall good health.
Start eating right with C2 Sugar free Green Tea. Brewed from the natural goodness of green tea leaves of Camellia Sinensis, this healthy ready-to-drink beverage is best partnered with healthy snacks like fruits, nuts and healthy sandwiches. Created for the health and calorie conscious market, C2 Sugar free Green Tea is available in luscious apple flavor. And just like all C2 variants, C2 Sugar free Green tea is bottled on the same day it is brewed to ensure freshness, providing the drinker a cool and health enriching experience with every sip.
Studies suggest that eating regular small meals a day helps one lose weight and manage cholesterol and blood sugar levels. For a healthier, happier you, C2 Sugar free Green Tea offers some snacking tips.
- At work, a late-afternoon snack may boost your energy and productivity. Go for healthy options like a fruit or a protein bar partnered with C2 Sugar free Green Tea.
- If you’re going out of the office for a meeting and don’t know when you’ll be eating lunch, have a late-morning snack such as fruits, yogurt or a low-fat healthy sandwich.
- When buying snack foods, read labels, check the calorie content and avoid those with trans-fat.
- Think health and nutrition when planning snacks. Choose whole grain crackers, breads or cereals. Snacking should always be for hunger and nutrition. Don’t resort to eating when you’re stressed, do other productive or relaxing activities instead.
- If you find yourself snacking mindlessly in front of the TV, much on healthy snacks such as raisins or other dried fruit.
- There are a lot of options for healthy snacks: vegetable soup, cottage cheese and whole grain crackers, yogurt and fruits, whole grain cereal and low fat milk, and smoothie made out of yogurt, fruit and juice and nuts. Just don’t forget to complement your healthy snacking with C2 Sugar free Green Tea.
Reinvent your lifestyle with C2 Sugar free Green Tea, available in supermarkets, convenience stores, sari-sari stores and groceries nationwide.